none
Does MQMQ core component installation need OS CD-ROM ? RRS feed

• 質問

• I would like to use MSMQ core component for IPC(between local processes), so I would like to know the installation of this core component does not need OS CD-ROM. 

The OS version is XP Professional SP3 or later.(XP,Vista,Win7, Server2003,2008)

I know that MSMQ has some components, but just only the core component must be needed for this purpose.

For this production, I have to take care about the silent-mode installation of this program package, I already know that the sysocmgr-command

enables this installation silently.

But, I am anxious about that some OS distribution may need OS CD-ROM for this installation. It is very serious problem for my product distribution.

I am very happy if anybody has some information about this issue.

Could anybody tell me some information ?

2011年6月16日 1:12

回答

• Hello Wassii,

Thank you for posting your question to our forum.
    However, unfortunately, I’m afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here...
    I’d like to suggest you post your question in an English forum.
    Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question.
    I hope you find some useful information! Thank you.

• 回答としてマーク 服部清次 2011年6月24日 8:54
    2011年6月16日 2:48

すべての返信

• Hello Wassii,

Thank you for posting your question to our forum.
    However, unfortunately, I’m afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here...
    I’d like to suggest you post your question in an English forum.
    Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question.
    I hope you find some useful information! Thank you.

• 回答としてマーク 服部清次 2011年6月24日 8:54
    2011年6月16日 2:48
  • Hi Wassii,

Did you have a chance to see Harumi's reply? As this thread has been quiet for a while, please allow me to mark her reply as answer for now.

If you still have the same question, you might want to go to the English MSDN Forums site, which has the Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) forum (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/msmq/threads). This looks like a good place to post your question. I hope this helps!

Thank you for visiting our MSDN Forums site.

2011年6月24日 8:56