Create App Package Bundle Creation Failed. Access is denied.

質問

• I'm trying to run Create App Packages in Visual Studio 2013 for my Windows 8.1 Store app. After validating my license and selecting the app name it fails with the following:

1. Bundle creation failed.
    2. 0x80070005 - Access is denied.

The file its referring in the Error List is MakeAppx.

Sounds like a simple access restriction but I have no idea where the restriction is and I'm running as administrator anyway.

Any help?

Thanks.

2013年12月3日 14:03

回答

すべての返信

• Does this occur with any other project, such as a new, empty project?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

2013年12月3日 20:23
    モデレータ
  • I created a new empty project and get a slightly different error:

Error 1 Task 'CreateAppStoreContainer' failed. Access to the path 'c:\users\drg\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\App1\App1\AppPackages\App1_1.1.0.1_AnyCPU_Test\App1_1.1.0.1_AnyCPU.appx' is denied.
     App1

The file exists and I have full control on file and folder so it doesn't make sense.

2013年12月3日 23:34
  • You might run Process Monitor and check the logs to see what it says about access to that location.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

2013年12月4日 13:07
    モデレータ
  • I've done that and it doesn't seem like anything has a lock on it. I've reinstalled Visual Studio 2013 deleted the project folder and still have the issue. If you have any other help would be appreciated.
    2013年12月5日 14:27
  • Perhaps Anti-Virus?

2013年12月5日 16:57
    モデレータ
  • No its not AV.

I just managed  to get it to work. I had to give myself full control to the actual .appx file in the app packages folder. Very strange.

2013年12月5日 17:00