none
SQL Server Compact 3.5SP1 with C++(MFC) RRS feed

• 質問

• I want to know how to execute SQL (such as "SELECT" or "CREATE",.. ), in a Windows Vista application with SQL Server Compact 3.5SP1, using C++(MFC) in Visual Studio2008.
    And I also want to know how to get data on data base, in the above application.

I want to develop a Windows Vista application with SQL Server Compact 3.5SP1, using C++ in Visual Studio2008.
    Since other code are C++(MFC), I want to use C++.

I find following sample code can open data base.
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms173396.aspx>

But I had not found how to execute SQL, yet.
    And I had not found how to get data on data base, also.

If there are explanation or example or old thread which helps me, please let me know.

Best regards,

2009年12月2日 13:28

回答

• Hello tovie,

Thank you for using our forum.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here.
    I'd like to suggest you post your question to an English forum. Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question.

• 回答としてマーク tovie 2009年12月3日 15:05
    2009年12月3日 4:49

すべての返信

• Hello tovie,

Thank you for using our forum.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid it might be difficult for you to get a reply since people usually use Japanese here.
    I'd like to suggest you post your question to an English forum. Please click here to find an appropriate forum (category) depending on the type of your question.

• 回答としてマーク tovie 2009年12月3日 15:05
    2009年12月3日 4:49
  • Thanks for your kindness.
    I will post this to US forum.
    2009年12月3日 14:54