none
my web site is not working RRS feed

• Question

• i don't know if this is the exact location for writing the question but the question is :

i have enter visual studio 2015, i have created a new project for WebApplication , i added one button only to the main page, & i have successfully created the file project (.aspx ...etc) & when i uploaded the file to the server (the server is freeasphosting.net) , the web site does not work , i mean the main page with the added button does not appear? why?

Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:40 PM

All replies

• i mean the page is :http://abdellah.freeasphost.net/default.aspx

Server Error in '/_____2_/abdellah' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="Off"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
            <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
        </system.web>
    </configuration>

Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:43 PM
  • Hi AbdEllah Gogop,

I try to check the description and I find that you have some issue with your Asp.Net application.

This forum only handles the issues regarding Internet Explorer Development related issues.

I suggest you to post your question on MSDN Asp.Net forum, which is correct and best suitable forum for your question.

MSDN Asp.Net Forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards, 

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 8, 2019 1:24 AM