none
Not really a development question but I need some help RRS feed

• Question

• I install Internet explorer 11 on my pc running windows 7x64 Ultimate, however once installed any site I go to that asks for a user name and password, when I click on the textbox I get NO cursor, if I press tab on my keyboard nothing happens, if I attempt to highlight text on a page it does not select anything, does anyone know how to fix this issue, if I use enterprise mode all of the above issues do not happen but god its a headache to try to figure that enterprise mode out, I am only 17 and this is just a home pc that I use for homework and gaming and I would like to have the html5 ability but when I cannot use internet explorer 11 for the above reasons then I am stuck down grading to Internet explorer 10... Please Help?
    Tuesday, April 7, 2015 2:48 AM

Answers

• The IE user forum is at answers.microsoft.com. If you get directed here, the direction is wrong.

Web developers expect customers's browsers to be in working condition and there is no malware hijacking their web sites. It is like TV show producers expecting viewers to have a working TV.

Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 4:19 AM