none
Authorize net accept js request abort unconditionally in ie 10

Question

• Hello,

i am using authorize net accept js for payment and it working well with chrome,firefox and ie edge.But in ie 10 i am getting request abort issue for accept js api request case.Hence could not be able to make payment process further.This is really frustrating.Please help me out on this issue.I am a developer.Please respond me as soon as possible on this with helpful solution.Also the site is ssl https.

Monday, December 11, 2017 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, check "Always record developer console messages". Save changes...

now when you open the f12 dev tool to DEBUG your web page... the Console tab will list any markup, scripting, security or XSS (cross site scripting) or Blocked content (ActiveX filtering, Tracking protection).

If possible include a link to your website or a jsfiddle mashup with your question or include the output from your f12 dev tools' console.

We need that information even to attempt to answer your question for you. (we can read code better than we can minds).

When DEBUGGING your web page scripts, make sure you have selected the Option to "Break on all exceptions" from the dropdown list on the debugging tab of the f12 dev tool. (looks like a stop sign).

Regards.

Rob^_^

Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:04 AM