none
OnBeforeNavigate2 not getting triggered in case of redirect for IE11 RRS feed

• Question

• I have written BHO using C++ which uses SINK to capture events like OnBeforeNavigate2. In case of a redirect involved, onBeforeNavigate2 event is getting triggered for IE10 but not for IE11.

Is this something expected or there is something I am missing?

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Bhavya Sharma,

I suggest you to do not create duplicate threads for the same issue. Both forums are equally supported by us.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58078248/onbeforenavigate2-is-getting-fired-in-case-of-re-direct-for-ie10-but-not-for-ie1

Please try to continue the discussion on the stackoverflow thread and try to post your question with all the detailed information about the issue including a sample code with detailed steps.

We don't know that what you are doing actually in your code and description not much helpful to find the cause for this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 10:49 AM
  • @Deepak I have replied on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58078248/onbeforenavigate2-is-getting-fired-in-case-of-re-direct-for-ie10-but-not-for-ie1 thread. Could you please respond?
    Monday, September 30, 2019 6:06 AM
  • Thanks for the response. I have asked few questions based on your reply. Please take a look.
    Monday, September 30, 2019 8:50 AM
  • Hi Bhavya Sharma,

AS I informed you before, please do not continue the discussion in both threads for the same issue.

I suggest you to close this thread and continue the discussion on stackoverflow  thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 30, 2019 3:11 PM