Have Vista RC 2. I have a system with the main administrator account that was created during setup, which is the admin account with my name e.g., "Mary".
I installed Roboform for use by IE 7, and installed the Mozilla plug-in as well to test. Mozilla and Roboform work fine together. I.E.7 does not have Roboform listed in the Manage Add-ons section, where it is supposed to be, so it can be enabled or disable from there. It just does not show up, as I discovered many other add-ons also do not shop up in this account!
I created another admininstrator account from my "Mary" account, and called this "Admin". When I log into the "Admin" account, IE7 uses Roboform just fine! ... and the Manage Add-ons lists the Roboform files in there, as well as many other add-ons that were/are not present in the "Mary" account.
I do not understand why my "Mary" account, which is an administrator account, is not working/showing with Roboform, and other add-ons, and IE7.