none
Requirements to access Microsoft Web Framework library's documentation. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

recently I found Microsoft Web Framework site, and then it triggered my curiosity and decided to take a look, but the problem is that each time I try to access the website's different sections there is a requirement to be authenticated and when I use my credentials whether live's or organizational I have a message that told me that I'm not a member of the directory and should be invited, now I want to know if this is temporary. or that the framework is reserved for Microsoft's internal use, or if there is any possibility to join the program!

Thanks. 

Saturday, December 8, 2018 12:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Cherkaoui.Mouad,

From your question, I can see that you have some issue with the website for Microsoft Web framework.

This site only handles the issues regarding Internet Explorer Web Development.

So this is not a correct forum for your question.

I suggest you to try to report the issue using link below.

Microsoft Web Framework Support

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards, 

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 10, 2018 2:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Cherkaoui.Mouad,

From your question, I can see that you have some issue with the website for Microsoft Web framework.

This site only handles the issues regarding Internet Explorer Web Development.

So this is not a correct forum for your question.

I suggest you to try to report the issue using link below.

Microsoft Web Framework Support

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards, 

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 10, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Sorry but your answer does not help much. The link with the Support requires login with special credentials the Mouad mentioned above. So if one has such credentials, one would be able to login to the normal site anyways. If one does not have them - one cannot login to that support for help.
    Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:20 PM