none
Cannot sign into Edge Development Platform due to AAD (Azuer Active Directoy) account RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to fill and watch Edge bugs in the Edge Dev platform but whenever trying to sign in I get the following:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/users/signin

> Sorry, your account type is not supported
    > AAD (Azure Active Directory) accounts are not supported at this time. You need to use a regular Microsoft account like the one you can create here.

The issue is, I have been able to login and watch an issue 3 days ago (I am pretty sure) and, additionally, I don't really recall creating any account under Azure, so I am not sure how this can be linked?

Would you guys be able to advise how to get signed in and contributing?

Thanks in advance

Thursday, June 14, 2018 7:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Marcus Zanona,

I try to log in to that site using my Microsoft account and I also got the same error as you.

Then I try to use my Outlook credentials to log in to the site and it worked. It let me to log in successfully.

So If you have Outlook account then try to use that account to log in to this site or you can create a new account by clicking the link on 'here' in that message.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 18, 2018 9:00 AM