We have customized protocol link(dha://file/dharani/muni/persional.htm designed in DLL). We need to disable the pop-up blocker to this particular customized protocol link(dha://file/dharani/muni/persional.htm and to all its sub links, but not for all the websites). It would be better if you suggest a way of doing this by changing registry .
Please help me...
We tried to disable pop-up blocker for a particular customized protocol link. Now That's working fine. But we want to set through the registry entry.
Solution for above:
1. Open IE7 borwser window. Then Click Tools Menu->InternetOption.
2. Go to security tab. Choose LocalIntranet icon.
3. Then click on the sites command button. Then click advance command button.
4. then add the 'dha://file/dharani/muni/' text into the textbox. then Click add command button.
5. Now Pop-up blocked was disabled to your customized protocol link.
Please help me how to change these settings into the registry.
After setting the above settings in my system, pop-up block message stoped to display. But we are getting another problem.
.chm files(help files) are not loading in window(window.showHelp method is not working).
Please do needful. Please help us to ASAP...