none
Deleted RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Abhijit Gurav,

From that small code, I am not able to find the issue in it.

Can you please inform us, which error you got? It can help us to understand the issue.

If possible than try to provide a working sample code which can produce the issue.

HTML page provides the interface for the extension, Without it, I am not sure whether this will work or not.

Generally the extension are created to improve the functionality of the MS Edge browser but from your requirement, I did not see any new functionality.

Can you please explain the purpose of this requirement may help us to find any possible way or any work around.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 11, 2019 7:05 AM
  • Deleted
    Monday, February 11, 2019 8:07 AM
  • Hi Abhijit Gurav,

I understand your requirement and I try to find the official documentation to show any possible way to do it but I did not get any documentation on it.

I know your overall goal and it is possible to do this with very easy approach.

you can try to add those sites in Hosts file.

You can follow steps below to block any site in Edge or any other browser.

(1) Navigate to path below.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

User can find the file named as 'Hosts'.

(2) Open the file as an administrator in notepad.

(3) Go to the last line of the file.

(4) add a new line and write ip mentioned below with site name.

(5) Save the file and close it.

Reference:

How to block websites on Microsoft Edge

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 11, 2019 8:30 AM