none
Mapping of repeating attributes RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have an input message with snippet as below

Now as you can see there are multiple LinkIDScheme under LinkID and when I used the XML to create the schema I am getting the format as below:

I wanted to promote the LinkIDScheme="External UTI" but I dont think that will be possible. Is it?

Also how can I do mapping for the them in the output schema as below:

I mean how to extract each value of the linkIDScheme and map it to output?

Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:40 PM

Answers

• Yes, you can't promote a repeating item, however you will be able to promote it in the target schema.

For the mapping.

First put links from linkId to each destination element.

Have a link from linkId to a looping functoid that then goes to each destination element.

Have a link from linkIdSchema to an equal functoid with the second parameter being one of the values on linkIdSchema, and connect that the the corresponding element.  Repeat for each destination element

Mapping  image

Friday, September 20, 2019 12:36 AM

All replies

• Yes, you can't promote a repeating item, however you will be able to promote it in the target schema.

For the mapping.

First put links from linkId to each destination element.

Have a link from linkId to a looping functoid that then goes to each destination element.

Have a link from linkIdSchema to an equal functoid with the second parameter being one of the values on linkIdSchema, and connect that the the corresponding element.  Repeat for each destination element

Mapping  image

Friday, September 20, 2019 12:36 AM
  • Thanks a lot Colin. This worked great
    Friday, September 20, 2019 3:19 PM