none
Mail app for outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody,

I have some questions about some features that I have to implement via Mail app for outlook.

I´m using the solution template, that came with visual studio 2013, this use a JavaScript API for office.

1 - Do you know, if there is a way to tag (categorize) emails, in the compose form via js API?

2 - Do you know, if there is a way to send emails for multiples users via js API?
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:41 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>> 1 - Do you know, if there is a way to tag (categorize) emails, in the compose form via js API?

>> 2 - Do you know, if there is a way to send emails for multiples users via js API?

We are not able to do it directly through the Office JavaScript API. But it is possible to do it by Call web services from a mail app for Outlook.

UpdateItem operation

SendItem operation

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 17, 2015 6:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>> 1 - Do you know, if there is a way to tag (categorize) emails, in the compose form via js API?

>> 2 - Do you know, if there is a way to send emails for multiples users via js API?

We are not able to do it directly through the Office JavaScript API. But it is possible to do it by Call web services from a mail app for Outlook.

UpdateItem operation

SendItem operation

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, April 17, 2015 6:11 AM
  • Thanks Jeffrey, this was very helpful!
    Friday, April 17, 2015 2:38 PM