none
Migrating BizTalk 2013 maps to BizTalk 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All Experts,

I am working on a migration project from BizTalk 2013 to BizTalk 2016. I have chosen the simple way of opening the solution file in VS 2015. The solution was build successfully. However I have one doubt regarding maps. I am not sure whether maps were successfully migrated or not. Please check the screenshot of .btm map file opened in VS 2015. Can someone tell me if the map is successfully migrated. And what is XSLT transformation. Do I need to do here?

.btm map file opened in VS 2015

Thanks, Rohit Gaikwad BizTalk Developer

Monday, September 23, 2019 2:30 PM

All replies

• Check the Map properties. If the map is pointing to a custom XSLT file, you need to make sure that the file is present in the location specified, or change the location. If the xslt file is not present you will not be able to build the map.

Whenever a map points to a custom XSLT file, the graphical mapper is ignored.

Morten la Cour

Monday, September 23, 2019 5:47 PM
  • Hello Morten la Cour,

Thanks for the update. I checked the map properties it is pointing to a custom XSLT file and file is also present in location specified. But still it looks same there are no lines i.e. graphical mapper is ignored. Is there any other way or option I need to check.

Thanks, Rohit Gaikwad BizTalk Developer

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 12:51 PM