none
Web Services in SQL server

Semua Balasan

• I need to <g class="gr_ gr_8 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="8" id="8">acces</g> data from Remote Server so I need to <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="10" id="10">CreateWebservices</g> <g class="gr_ gr_11 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="11" id="11">CanAny</g> one help me how to create web services in SQL SERVER.

Thanks in Advance

10 Mei 2018 17:41
  • Hi Anil Reddy Puttaparthi,

I assume you would like to create a web service get data to bind table/view, please refer to following link:

c#.net web service to get data from sql server 

Then you can call the web service from another server and consume the data.

Or you can call SQL Server API directly,

Getting Started with the Web Services API in SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Services

Check if this helps.

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

14 Mei 2018 2:05