none
Medication class and vocabulary RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi, I have seen in blogs and in this forum that there are plans to further develop medications in healthvault through the Medication class, and a possible medication vocabulary. Could you give any prediction of when these changes may be released?

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:32 PM

Answers

• New and modified data types was a common topic at the partner conference, and we're sifting through the new and existing requests right now to figure out the order in which we'll tackle them.

Medication is high on our list, but we don't know enough right now to give you a useful date.

As for vocabularies, it would help to know what particular vocabulary you are interested in.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:41 PM

All replies

• New and modified data types was a common topic at the partner conference, and we're sifting through the new and existing requests right now to figure out the order in which we'll tackle them.

Medication is high on our list, but we don't know enough right now to give you a useful date.

As for vocabularies, it would help to know what particular vocabulary you are interested in.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:41 PM
  •  

The vocabulary that I was referring to would have to do with specific medicines (i.e. penicillin, plavix, .......) so that there would be a universal identifier for different medications
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:07 PM