none
De-authorizing a soda application RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering what the best way to de-authorize an app without using the .NET sdk is. I can't seem to figure out how to do it in xml, or using the java android sdk. I know you can always do it from the healthvault site, but there must be some way to do this within the application itself.
    Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:21 PM

Answers

• It is RemoveApplicationRecordAuthorization Platform method.

Detail is in developer center

You may find the reference in Java SDK. If not, you can call it by specifying the Platform method name. There is no input or output XML. It should be simple. 

Takashi Moriyama | Senior Program Manager | Microsoft Health

• Marked as answer by Alinator13 Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:11 AM
    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:37 PM
  • It appears the SDK has the old name in use (RemoveApplicationAuthorization), so I managed to modify it and it is working now. Thanks so much for your help!
    • Marked as answer by Alinator13 Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:14 AM
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:14 AM

All replies

• It is RemoveApplicationRecordAuthorization Platform method.

Detail is in developer center

You may find the reference in Java SDK. If not, you can call it by specifying the Platform method name. There is no input or output XML. It should be simple. 

• Marked as answer by Alinator13 Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:11 AM
    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:37 PM
  • I have now tried sending in the request, but I now get the following error.

com.microsoft.hsg.HVAccessDeniedException: The authentication token element of the request is required for this method.

Many of the links I've been finding are now broken, as the old site was taken down from the looks of it. On the new site, I cannot find the any method called RemoveApplicationRecordAuthorization, so I am not sure how exactly to fix this problem. Any additional help would be great.

Thanks,

Alex

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 8:38 AM
  • We are working on a fix for new document site (docs.microsoft.com).

RemoveApplicationRecordAuthorization method has no input XML.

If SDK doesn't do it, you can call CreateAuthenticatedSessionToken to get auth token. 

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:26 PM
  • It appears the SDK has the old name in use (RemoveApplicationAuthorization), so I managed to modify it and it is working now. Thanks so much for your help!
    • Marked as answer by Alinator13 Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:14 AM
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:14 AM