none
'Mark as Confidential' doesnt seem to have any effect RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When attempting to mark a record item (ApplicationSpecific) as confidential from the HealthVault PPE interface, it doesn't seem to take effect.

Are there any prerequisites or requirements to the data to be able to use this function?

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:52 PM

Answers

• For testing 'mark as confidential' functionality, you should be able to use other data types. App-specific information is special data type, which is only available for the application (which create the data). The functionality doesn't fit with it.

Takashi Moriyama | Senior Program Manager | Microsoft Health

Friday, March 17, 2017 9:22 PM

All replies

• Can you explain what is your scenario? By marking as confidential, it is not available to application. So it is not serving the purpose of application specific information data type.

Friday, March 17, 2017 6:27 AM
  • I am using the 'mark as confidential' functionality to hide the record from my application temporarily in order to test some of my application functionality.

Is this feature working?

Friday, March 17, 2017 3:50 PM
  • For testing 'mark as confidential' functionality, you should be able to use other data types. App-specific information is special data type, which is only available for the application (which create the data). The functionality doesn't fit with it.

Friday, March 17, 2017 9:22 PM