none
Uploading Images and other data to Healthvault from our application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are currently evaluating Healthvault to be integrated with our application. Our application allows hospitals/labs to burn medical records and images to portable devices and media. We are thinking about giving our customers an option to upload this data to Healthvalut if they choose to. Our application server runs as a Windows Service and clients (Windows .NET client) connect to it remotely. If we want to upload data for individual patients to Healthvault, how can this be done? How would the authentication work? Would each patient who has created a Healthvault account, needs to give permission to our application? Please explain in as much detail as possible. I am interested in understanding the workflow and architecture for these kind of situations. 

Your help would be very much appreciated.

A.R.K

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 12:18 AM

All replies

• A.R.K - I suggest you contact hvbd (at) microsoft.com to discuss this topic in more detail.
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 5:57 PM
  • Thanks Scott, I have sent an email. Hopefully I get a reply back soon. 

If there is someone here, who can answer my question too, will be much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 6:47 PM
  • You might want to start with the Practical HealthVault presentation - it will give you an overview on the different ways that applications can connect to HealthVault.

Thursday, December 8, 2011 5:24 PM