I have a basic app that I need a little help on. Here's how the app is currently working
1. The user signs in (using a Window LiveID)
2. The list of medications is read in for the active record
3. A URL is built that includes the list of medications
4. The app redirects to the URL that was built
This is working fine. However what I'm trying to do is force a logout. Here's what I'm trying now
4. SignOut of HealthVault
5. The app redirects to the URL that was built
I've set WCPage_ActionSignOut to the part of the URL that is fixed and then pass the dynamic part (the medications) using SignOut(meds);
What's happening is when SignOut() is called it's redirecting to the right page, but the dynamic part is being ignored (i.e. it's not showing up on the URL).
Any ideas on how to solve this? Is there a different method that would give the same result?
hi there -
Can you share the code for how you use SignOut(meds)? What does the meds string look like?
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Msdn Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Msdn Web site.
Would you like to participate?