none
Provider/Doctor information not being populated from CCR for medications and procedures. RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on software that will upload a CCR into a user's record.  I have noticed that some of the types that are created from the CCR are not getting the Provider/Doctor information.  Here is what I have found.

For Medications, Prescribed By is blank even when the element Medications/Medication/Source/Actor/ActorID in the CCR xml is populated with a value.
    For Procedures, Primary-Provider is not populated though there is a value in the Procedures/Procedure/Practitioners/Practitioner[1] element.

Is there something that I am missing?  I can send the sample ccr xml that I am using if you need.

Thanks,

Allen

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:27 PM

Answers

• Medications/Medication/Source/Actor/ActorID must correspond to a Actors/Actor/ActorObjectID, and there must be an Actors/Actor/Person under the same Actor node. Check that your CCR has this information.

Similarly, we look for Procedures/Procedure/Practitioners/Practioner/ActorID and try to match it to an Actors/Actor/ActorObjectID (again with a Actors/Actor/Person node under the same actor node).

Cheers,
    Ben

Developer, HealthVault, Health Solutions Group, Microsoft Corporation
    • Marked as answer by alambert Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:33 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:06 PM

All replies

• Medications/Medication/Source/Actor/ActorID must correspond to a Actors/Actor/ActorObjectID, and there must be an Actors/Actor/Person under the same Actor node. Check that your CCR has this information.

Similarly, we look for Procedures/Procedure/Practitioners/Practioner/ActorID and try to match it to an Actors/Actor/ActorObjectID (again with a Actors/Actor/Person node under the same actor node).

Cheers,
    Ben

Developer, HealthVault, Health Solutions Group, Microsoft Corporation
    • Marked as answer by alambert Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:33 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:06 PM
  • That was my problem.

Thanks for your response,

Allen

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:33 PM