none
Sample applications don't exist RRS feed

• Question

• In the "Interacting with ActionURL" article under Samples section it says "Each of the SDK’s sample applications shows this functionality (FitTrakLite, OnePageFitness, and SleepJournal)."  I have searched my whole computer for these files and they don't exist!  Microsoft HealthVault is installed on my computer here: C:\Users\Greg\Documents\Health Records\Microsoft HealthVault\SDK\
    Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:21 PM

Answers

• You have the correct SDK :-)

The samples you are looking for were part of the SDK at some point in the past ( circa 2008 ), but they are no longer included as part of the SDK download package. It looks like we need to update the MSDN page that makes reference to them to avoid confusion.

If you are looking for additional code samples, you can find them on the HealthVault Developer Portal under the "Build applications" navigation menu on the left side of the page. (See HealthVault code samples)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:31 PM

All replies

• The SDK samples are located under \Microsoft HealthVault\SDK\DotNet\WebSamples.

• Proposed as answer by jawa7609 Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:31 PM
    Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:40 AM
  • In WebSamples folder I see folders for ccr_ccd_example, HelloWorld, HelloWorldCertStore, HelloWorldInVB, HelloWorldInVBCertStore, OfflineAccess, and Troubleshooter.  No FitTrakLite, OnePageFitness, or SleepJournal.  Did I download the wrong package?

• Edited by bluebutton Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:33 PM
    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:31 PM
  • You have the correct SDK :-)

The samples you are looking for were part of the SDK at some point in the past ( circa 2008 ), but they are no longer included as part of the SDK download package. It looks like we need to update the MSDN page that makes reference to them to avoid confusion.

If you are looking for additional code samples, you can find them on the HealthVault Developer Portal under the "Build applications" navigation menu on the left side of the page. (See HealthVault code samples)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:31 PM