a debugger is attached to but not configured to debug this unhandled exception. to debug this exception detach the current debugger in Visual Studio 2012 app WinRT RRS feed

Réponses

• Hello,

This warning may appear if Visual Studio is configured to debug only managed exceptions and the exception you got is native. Go the the properties of your Project, to the Debug options, and change Debugger type from Managed Only to Mixed (Managed and Native).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro Campos Magencio - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
     If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

jeudi 7 juin 2012 11:46
    Modérateur

Toutes les réponses

• Ni idea!!! -O  Tengo el mismo Problema!

vendredi 1 juin 2012 23:43
  • Please post more details.

Do you have a repro? Is the text above displayed in a dialog? Which VS version do you use (RC?).

-Karel

samedi 2 juin 2012 00:15
    Modérateur
  • Hi Karel,

I'm able to repro this issue. I'll send it to you by email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercredi 6 juin 2012 10:44
    Modérateur
  • Hello,

This warning may appear if Visual Studio is configured to debug only managed exceptions and the exception you got is native. Go the the properties of your Project, to the Debug options, and change Debugger type from Managed Only to Mixed (Managed and Native).

jeudi 7 juin 2012 11:46
    Modérateur