none
Dynamic link library RRS feed

• Question

• Good day, I am new in programming. I have tried on several occations to reference a Dll project to one of my project. I saw a tutorail that explains how this can be done. I was able to do everything except when it comes referencing my project to the Dll project.

I opened the project property manager, on this pane there is an icone ADD references, if I click one the boton, the window that pops up is blank. On the turorial I am told to choose amongst the files, but there is nothing to choose from.

Can somebody please help me on how to reference a Dll to a project.
    Wellington Oronsaye
    jeudi 22 octobre 2009 01:36

Toutes les réponses

• English answer :
    When told to refer to a DLL is that you link your program with the file <*. lib> which contains all references to the DLL.

So you must add somewhere in your source file the following code:
        - #pragma comment (lib, "<path_of_file.lib>")
        - Example : #pragma comment (lib, "MyLibrary.lib")

When creating your program, the library functions will be found on the *.lib file by the compiler and connections made.

MrFL.

Réponse française :

Lorsque l'on dit faire référence à une DLL, c'est qu'il faut lier ton programme avec le fichier <*.lib> qui contient toutes les références de la DLL.

Donc il faut ajouter quelquepart dans ton fichier source le code suivant :
       - #pragma comment (lib, "<chemin_du_fichier.lib>")
       - exemple : #pragma comment (lib, " MyLibrary.lib")

Lors de la création de ton programme, les fonctions de la librairie seront trouvées par le compilateur et les liaisons effectuées.

MrFL.

• Proposé comme réponse MrFL vendredi 30 octobre 2009 04:06
    vendredi 30 octobre 2009 03:24