none
Conversion of Math Equations 3.0 to Math Equations 6.0

Question

• Hello Everyone,

I am working on one Open XML development project using C#.Net, where I have to convert Math Equations 3.0 (Old format) to Math Equations 6.0 in some of the Word documents for some conversion requirement. MathType does the same, but for that Word API is required. Is there any way to achieve that using Open XML directly? 

Thanks,

Shahab Abbasi

vendredi 30 mars 2018 13:45

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Shahab Uddin Abbasi,

I try to make a search and try to find the documentation regarding Converting the Math Equations 3.0 (Old format) to Math Equations 6.0.

Unfortunately, No any documentation is available on this topic.

All the details I get about Mathml 3.0.

So currently, It's looks like there is no way to convert Math Equations 3.0 (Old format) to Math Equations 6.0 using Open XML.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

lundi 2 avril 2018 05:39
    Modérateur
  • Thanks for the reply Deepak,

Actually, as a requirement I need to convert Math Equations to LateX. I am using MathType for this conversion. LateX conversion are working perfectly on Math Equations 6.0, but not converting Math Equations 3.0. Using Word API, I am able to convert these 3.0 Equations to 6.0, but in Open XML, I am not been able to do that. Do you have any idea, how to convert these Math Equations 3.0 to LateX?

Thanks,

Shahab Abbasi

mardi 10 avril 2018 06:20
  • Hi Shahab Uddin Abbasi,

You had asked," how to convert these Math Equations 3.0 to LateX?"

I try to refer the documentation and try to find a way to do the same.

But unfortunately there is no any detail are mentioned to convert Math Equations 3.0 to LateX.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

jeudi 12 avril 2018 08:37
    Modérateur