none
Columns operation in VBA RRS feed

• Discussion générale

• Hi all,

I come here after many attempts and unsuccessful tries. I have a work book of about 20 sheets, sheets 2 untill the end have the same columns names: “ Price”;”time”;”actual price”;”time”;”cost”;”time”;”actual cost”;”time”. Each of the sheets have a different number of data.

My program is in 2 parts, first of all I want to insert a column called “Incremental Cost” between “actual cost “ and the last column. when calculating the incremental price I do the following, but the equation is wrong and I don’t know how to set the range as the length of the actual cost:

Columns("H:H").Select

Selection.Insert Shift:=xlToRight, CopyOrigin:=xlFormatFromLeftOrAbove

Range("H1").Select

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Incremental cost"

Range("H2").Select

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-1]"

Range("H3").Select

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C+RC[-1]"

Range("H3").Select

LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "H").End(xlUp).Row

Selection.AutoFill Destination:= Range(“H3: H” & LastRow)

The second part of this program consist of copying the columns “Actual price”, “incremental Cost”, and the last column “time” and copy them in sheet1. That I can do, what I cannot do is automate it for each sheet and make each sheet copy it next to the former’s one output. In my program I have to do it manually for each sheets and they keep overriding themselves.

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out but was not able to, all help is appreciated.

• Type modifié Aurel Bera mardi 4 juin 2013 07:28 Discussion
    lundi 3 juin 2013 20:55