none
SuperPreview Feedback and Feature Choice

All replies

• I like the SuperPreview, and much of Expression Web, but I wish it worked better visual space, and in the case of Expression Web, a better auto-complete and more beautiful, as happens with the CODA, for Mac.
    Saturday, November 20, 2010 2:30 AM
  • ???

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Saturday, November 20, 2010 7:51 AM
  • Ian,

I went ot he page you posted but I am not sure how to proceed once there.  You are not known for publishing useless links so I would like to know what I am missing are we supposed to rate each of the items on page as they relate to EW Super Preview?

I apprciate you efforts to enlighten the forum.

Thanks,

MIKE E

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:01 PM
  • Mike, from the Look of it, Microsoft has engaged UserVoice to gather feedback, basically a wish list, for possible future development. So, yeah, you're supposed to vote for any that you feel strongly about, or perhaps propose a feature that has not yet been proposed.

Other than perhaps more comprehensive browser support, I didn't see much there that interested me. Then again, I am a big proponent of using Preview in Browser, so the many requests, in different form, for display of dynamic technology (scripting, hover actions, etc.) don't really float my boat. Browsers do that just fine, and provide the most accurate view possible of what the page will look like in a browser, considering that they are, you know, actual browsers. YMMV...

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:02 AM
  • Rafael, I have no idea what your post means.  "worked better visual space"?  "auto-complete"?  Etc.  How does any of that relate to SuperPreview, which is the topic of this thread?
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:11 AM
  • Rafael, I have no idea what your post means.  "worked better visual space"?  "auto-complete"?  Etc.  How does any of that relate to SuperPreview, which is the topic of this thread?
    Heh, heh... yeah, that was what my "???" reply was about, not Ian's post. Other than that he seems to like EW and SP, I couldn't glean much meaning from the remainder of Rafael's post.

Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:52 AM
  • I don't find that feedback site useful since it doesn't actually record my votes.  No errors, just no vote count increase either, and my number of remaining votes stays at 10.
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:25 AM
  • Really? I didn't vote, mainly because there's nothing there that I feel strongly enough about to care whether it's implemented. Kinda pointless to have what amounts to a survey site with no way for participants to respond...

cheers,
    scott

Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:12 AM
  • Clearly some votes are counted, but it does nothing when I try.  Maybe they only tested it for those who sign in via Facebook or Google, but that is presented as an option ("...Or sign in with...") to using your email.

Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:29 AM
  • Sounds like maybe their is  a relationship between the survey designer and this Forum designer.  Sometimes it does and some times it doesn't

<happyFace>

MIKE E

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:46 PM
  • I was thinking the same thing: they pick a third party software to run it, and that doesn't work either. :)
    Sunday, November 21, 2010 9:50 PM