none
In MS Expressions 4, the top part of my page's text is not showing for some reason. I can only see the bottom half of the page text. RRS feed

• Question

• In MS Expressions 4, the top part of my page's text is not showing for some reason.  I can only see the bottom half of the page text.

The top blank part is a blue background. The visible text on the bottom half is other various backgrounds.

Can anyone tell me why this might be happening?

Friday, March 15, 2019 11:10 AM

All replies

• You would need to provide a link to the page in order for someone to help you.
    Friday, March 15, 2019 4:35 PM
  • Some reasons this can happen: CSS that is incorrect (including using layers with wrong z-indices - it's not recommended to use layers at all unless there is no other way to go), or CSS that is correct, but not something that will display correctly in EW's design view.  The later case can include when you have layers, more modern CSS that requires an actual browser to render, and/or media queries for different viewports that also require a real browser to know what should be rendered.

To tell you what situation you have, we would need to see the published page.  Post a link to that.

Kathleen Wilber
    BrightWillow - Asp.Net Applications

• Edited by KathyW2 Sunday, March 17, 2019 8:34 PM
    Sunday, March 17, 2019 8:24 PM