none
Ready to proceed (200) RRS feed

• Question

• Can get to ftp publishing and can see all files on both sides but when I try uploading I get

Ready to proceed (200) and goes nowhere.

Any ideas?

Cheers Mike

Saturday, October 26, 2019 12:03 PM

All replies

• 200 is an FTP response that says the requested action has succeeded and it's ready for another request.

What exact steps do you take, and what exactly happens?  (There is more than one way to publish files.  When you say you "try uploading", what menu commands/clicks are you actually using?)  And, are your files published, or not?)

Kathleen Wilber
    BrightWillow - Asp.Net Applications

• Edited by KathyW2 Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:05 AM
    Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:04 AM
  • My sincere apologies Kathleen as I was unaware I had a reply to this problem.
    Thought it would come through an email.
    I have been using EW for a while and never had a problem.

I have my own dedicated server and when Cpanel put their prices up for each individual licence I could not afford an aditional $200 per month so changed to a cheaper panel.

Ever since I have not been able to publish.

I can still publish using Mozilla File Zilla but not EW

The screenshot below explains.

Would appreciate any help.
    Cheers Mike

Seems I cannot attach screenshot.

Friday, November 1, 2019 10:00 AM
  • Forgot to mention files not published.

Friday, November 1, 2019 10:01 AM
  • Sorry, but you have not provided any information that will let someone help you.    Ask your host what is differnt in the FTP connection between your old account and your new one, if the account change triggered the problem.

Kathleen Wilber

Friday, November 1, 2019 10:29 PM
  • As far as I can see nothing. I have changed configurations to all different things I can think of and all I get now is the Ready to proceed (200) flag.
    Sunday, November 3, 2019 7:01 AM
  • Ask your host what has changed between the two accounts. Details of FTP protocols can vary, and EW won't understand anything newer than when it was last updated.  If that is the source of the problem you need to use a different program for publishing.

Kathleen Wilber

• Edited by KathyW2 Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:01 PM
    Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:00 PM
  • Much appreciated 

Cheers Mike

Monday, November 4, 2019 4:35 AM