none
Pages attached to DWT not updating RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have a DWT with five pages attached. Only 2 will automatically update when the DWT is changed. I have to individually open the other to apply the changes.

Have checked all the usual things like well formed code, recalc hyperlinks, no duplicate editable regions etc.

Anything else that I have missed that I need to check?

Mart

Stabes

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:04 AM

All replies

• First try the easy approach and Recalculate Hyperlinks. If that doesn't work, then, since you have so few pages attached at this point, it's easy to take the brute force approach. Go into "Site|Site Settings" and turn off "Maintain the site using hidden metadata." That should break all the links to the DWT. Then re-enable metadata management and go through and reattach all pages to the DWT ("Format|Dynamic Web Template|Attach Dynamic Web Template"). Then test your fix by a simple visible change to the DWT to see if it is reflected in all the attached pages.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:35 PM
  • Thanks Scott.

Stabes

Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:41 AM