none
mobile hotspot RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I'm looking for a way to prevent the auto disconnect of mobile hotspot in windows 10 home.  With the creators update my third party software that kept mobile hotspot on permanently is no longer compatible. So I'm looking for a way to do this with the the inbuilt hotspot as it's not practical to come back and turn it back on every 5 minutes, most of the time I'm not even in the the same room to do this. Is there a registry edit/ hack or something else I can do to achieve this? Thanks
    Saturday, February 24, 2018 5:39 AM

All replies

• Well, Noah, I don't know but there just might be. However, you are really unlikely to find it by asking in a forum dedicated to Microsoft Expression Design, a moribund (since about 2011) graphics editing program. I would suggest that a Windows 10 forum would probably be more appropriate. Just sayin'...

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Saturday, February 24, 2018 7:11 AM