none
Can't find reciently created Web pages

Question

• I reciently created two webpage.  I lost the first one so I duplicated it, and now I've lost the 2nd one.  They are both on the web, though.  www.dustie.com/logo.htm and www.dustie.com/logos.htm.

I can't find them in my Expression web when I put my site into it, however.  I know they should be in the dustie directory where I open dustie.com from, but they simply are not there are not there!  Any idea how I can find them so I can make changes?  I'm hosted at Godaddy.
    Monday, March 4, 2019 5:49 PM

All replies

• Please explain in more detail what you did.

The phrase "I can't find them in my Expression web when I put my site into it" needs explanation.  What do you mean by "put my site into it"?

How did you create the pages?  (I mean, step by step.  Did you open your local site in Expression Web? ... and so on, step by step.)  Your post makes it sound like you are creating the pages on the server, not in your local copy of your site.  If you do that, you shouldn't.  And if you do that, they will not be in your local copy of your site until you publish them down to your site from the server.

Kathleen Wilber
    BrightWillow - Asp.Net Applications

• Edited by KathyW2 Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:27 AM
    Monday, March 4, 2019 10:26 PM