none
help with expression web 2 RRS feed

• Question

• I have designed a site for my small business using Expression Web 2 and have a problem I cannot figure out.  I have 72 pages on my site, recently made a minor change to the master page and clicked "yes" when asked if I wanted all 72 pages updated.  However, when I view the site, the font that I changed is large on most of the pages but appears extra large on about 30 of the pages.  Why did it not make the same change throughout my website?  I cannot figure out what I did.  Can someone help?
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:52 PM

All replies

• Read the Before Posting post.  You haven't given us anything to work with.
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:56 PM
  • You probably did nothing.
    EW sometimes has an issue updating all of the pages attached to a DWT, and sometimes those pages need to be opened when saving the DWT.

Compare in code view a normal page with one with the large font to determine the difference,
    and then you might be able to use global search and replace in code to correct the problem.
    Expression Web MVP
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:04 PM
  • There are lots of things that it could be, from CSS issues to markup issues. The only way to know for sure what it actually is would be for you to post a link to the page(s) so that we can see the markup and CSS in situ the way that they are intended to interact.

cheers
    scott
    Plural's don't have apostrophe's. It seem's sometime's that any word's ending in "s" get a gratuitous apostrophe. Apostrophe's are used to indicate possessive's and elision's (contraction's or abbreviation's). Using the Apostrophe
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:20 AM