none
install expression web 2 RRS feed

• Question

• How do I install expression web 2 on a new laptop, using the replacement disc which i received when i bought the program online?
    Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:20 PM

All replies

• Use the install key that should have been in the email you received when you bought it online. If you don't have that email and the program is currently installed you can run Belarec Advisor and get the install key. Belarec is free for personal use, Google will find the download. Note it will not get the key for v3 or later due to a different  code base for those programs.
    Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum with without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com
    Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:51 PM
  • Thanks, Cheryl. Yes, I used the  key I received when I bought it online to install the program on the new laptop. But   the program now says it is for  trial only and will expire at the end of June. How can I get it to convert to  permanent status? I have the email and reference numbers for my original purchase.

rod31
    Monday, June 20, 2011 6:04 PM
  • Did your reboot? Did you try it again? Do you get an error message? What is it exactly? Etc.

The bird, the bee, the running child are all the same to the sliding glass door. Dimitri Martin

Monday, June 20, 2011 6:59 PM
  • Normally you would simply use the install key you have to convert the trial to the full version but its been too long since I had EW 2 installed for me to tell you exactly how to add but I think it is probably under the help menu.

Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum with without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com
    Monday, June 20, 2011 8:53 PM