none
Can I import my content from Microsoft Expression Web developed website into a separate WordPress blog? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a dilemma. I have an older website I built many years ago which has a lot of great original content still. However, its quite an old site that I created a static .html website for which I developed using Expression Web. Unfortunately, that site is slow and its not mobile optimized either. Its a large website with a lot of content organized in separate folders such as domainname/example1 and domainname/example2. 

This year I developed a new site using WordPress blogging software and I would like to import all of the old website's content into my new site using the WordPress import feature. 

Is there a function in Expression Web that will allow me to export all of the static html content into a database or spreadsheet format so it can be imported into my new WordPress website? The new site is mobile optimized, fast and up-to-date with best practices so it would be really great if I can find a way to do this. Any help or suggestions is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Benjamin

Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:33 PM

Answers

All replies