Tertiary Y Axis?

Pregunta

• I have 5 series displayed in a line graph, 3 of which share the same y axis, and four of which share the same x axis.  That gives me a total of 3 Y axes.  I'm using primary/secondary for the first 2, and I'd like to plot the third Y Axis about 10 pixels to the right of the graph.   Is that possible using MSChart?
    martes, 07 de septiembre de 2010 19:36

Respuestas

• It is possible to do this with the chart control and there is an example of multiple Y Axes in the Samples Environment . However it is not very straightforward as it involves making copies of series and adding helper chart areas.

In the samples, see Content > Chart Features > Axes > Multiple Y Axes
    jueves, 09 de septiembre de 2010 7:07
    Moderador

Todas las respuestas

• Hello,

Nevron Chart supports an unlimited number of X, Y and Z axes as well as complete set of positioning options - including docking, value and model crossing. The control ships with examples how to configure series vs two or three axes.
    Best regards,
    Anton
    miércoles, 08 de septiembre de 2010 13:25
  • MS Chart only supports 2 Y and 2 X axes.

Alex.

http://blogs.msdn.com/alexgor
    miércoles, 08 de septiembre de 2010 17:07
    Propietario
  • It is possible to do this with the chart control and there is an example of multiple Y Axes in the Samples Environment . However it is not very straightforward as it involves making copies of series and adding helper chart areas.

In the samples, see Content > Chart Features > Axes > Multiple Y Axes
    jueves, 09 de septiembre de 2010 7:07
    Moderador