none
Certification completed with errors: Crash Report RRS feed

• Debate general

• Hi,

I spend the last 2 weeks dealing with a very poor testing feedback,

i have like 3 or 4 apps that can't pass certification process becouse the testers says they crash.

I test the apps changing the views, closing, starting again, and never closed or get a crash.

The big problem is the lack of DETAILS from the testers, this is a copy&paste feedback:

The app crashed during our review. If we were able to capture a crash report, we have provided it to you. Please see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=279806 for information on how to work with the crash reports. This app didn't appear to provide value or didn't seem useful to the reviewer.

As you can see:

1. there isn't any report, checked with IE10, and Chrome, just there isn't any pdf or image attached.

2. it's so hard to include in the feedback the "step by step" taked by the tester that finish in a  crash? it's so hard to include that? don't the see that the feedback provided doesn't help to anyone?

jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013 19:37

Todas las respuestas

• Hola m-montanez.

El link que te dejan es para ver cómo trabajar con los reports que te puedan enviar.

Si entras en dev.windows.com, y vas al listado de tus aplicaciones, probablemente te aparezca un enlace al report en las que están rechazadas.

"En los momentos de crisis, sólo la imaginación es más importante que el conocimiento"
    MCTS | SharePoint 2010, Application Development
    MCTS | SharePoint 2010, Configuring
    MS | Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 (MS), Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
    Twitter | @saintwukong

jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013 20:36
  • Justamente, no me sale ningun reporte!

Ni en el dashboard donde tengo todas las apps listadas ni en el propio informe de certificación.
    jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013 20:43
  • Pues vaya, es muy raro.

Yo volvería a enviar las apps.

"En los momentos de crisis, sólo la imaginación es más importante que el conocimiento"
    MCTS | SharePoint 2010, Application Development
    MCTS | SharePoint 2010, Configuring
    MS | Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 (MS), Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
    Twitter | @saintwukong

jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013 21:25