none
Switched from 3-Month to Pay-As-You-Go, website and MySQL still in 3-Month RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Hi,

I'm concerned about a possible problem I might have in 2 days, when my 3-Month subscription goes over. I switched yesterday from 3-Month free to Pay-As-You-Go, and my website from Free to Shared. But both my website and MySQL database are still seeing on "3-Month Free Trial" subscription.

Do I have to make another step I haven't done yet? Do I have to upgrade the MySQL database from ClearDB if I don't need anything else I'm receiving right now?

viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012 23:09

Todas las respuestas

• Any comments about this? I really need to know what will happen when the free subscription finishes. I have an important site running which I don't want to lose. I want to switch completely to a paid subscription, but I don't know if there's something else I'm missing.

Regards,

Promueva Team

domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012 2:56
  • Hi again.

My 3-month subscription should have ended yesterday, yet my website and my MySQL database are still working under that subscription name. I'm really worried if I must do something to ensure they wont go down. That is a business website which I dont want to get deleted for no reason. Again, I went into a "Pay-As-You-Go" subscription a week ago, but I don't know how to change the website (and MySQL) subscription to this new one.

In other posts someone said you can't change the website subscription, and that you have to re-deploy it on the new subscription instead. But when I create a new website, there's no subscription selection, it gets always created on a "3-Month" trial.

Please help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays in advance.

lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012 12:06