none
How can I know if the server is receiving the data correctly? RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Dear all,

I keep trying to add audio input redirection to an open source RDP client following the RDPEAI documentation.

At this moment the virtual channel is opened, the formats are exchanged and my client is sending the data to a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, but the servers seems to ignore the data.

I know that if the data isn't correct if automatically ignored. But according to the documentation I think that the data is correct. So, is any way of confirming that the data is been received corretly at the server? is any error log that I may read to know what is exactly the problem?

I've captured the traffic with Network Monitor as the "Hitchhiker’s Guide to Debugging RDP protocols: Part 2" indicates.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/openspecification/archive/2012/07/24/hitchhiker-s-guide-to-debugging-rdp-protocols-part-2.aspx

But everything seems normal.

I've tried comparing this capture with other packet capture taken from the Microsoft RDP client, but in my capture I use a simple PCM format for the audio data, so both are different.

Can you give any hint or clue?

Thank you very much!

viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013 13:02

Respuestas

• I'm awfully sorry for bothering you.

The problem was that my "Dinamic channel manager" didn't split the data properly into DATA_FIRST_PDU and DATA_PDU.

Thank you very much!

• Marcado como respuesta Bstia lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013 7:01
    lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013 7:01