Fonts on menu bar RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way to make the fonts on the menu bar bigger similar to the way you can in Office 2003?

I am visually impaired

Thanks 

Mike

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Albert Einstein
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:37 PM

All replies

• Ebermed

if there is no other solution you can always use the magnifying glass available (in windows xp dutch version -start- alle programma s- bureau accessoires - toegankelijkheid - vergrootglas) it works well for design also
    what also can be of some help is go in design options -workspace- theme- in design 1 there is a choice of expression dark or expression light changing the workspace zoom seem to have no effect on the
    menu bar
    I once had a magnifying glass dowloaded it worked well but if you search the web there are some good ones available
    others  maybe have better solutions
    greetings

• Edited by germaine1 Friday, October 23, 2009 2:08 PM correction
    Friday, October 23, 2009 9:40 AM
  • Thank you for reply,

I already use  a third party software application called Zoom Text by AI Squared.  Very good program.

Thanks again

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Albert Einstein
    Friday, October 23, 2009 1:55 PM