none
What About My Web Site? RRS feed

Answers

• Curious: why did you type the url as .us when the link points to .ir and a .us version doesn't exist?

Hi Dear

My Main Site is www.load.ir , but this domain : www.onload.us park on load.ir.

sorry about this.

but please comment design of web site, i'm a webdesign from IRAN. i work with HTML, CSS , Jquery with Microsoft Expression 4 , this good web site or?!. ...

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or do you really not understand that this is not what we are here for, whether you are from IRAN or from Hoboken—it doesn't matter? Here is the forum's page header and description of its raison d'être, posted at the top of the thread list on every single page of the forum:

Expression Web and SuperPreview

Questions and discussions regarding Expression Web, the professional design tool for creating modern, standards-based sites that deliver superior quality on the web.

Now, the fact that you created your site in Expression Web does not make this post/thread a "question or discussion regarding Expression Web," but on the face of it, a request for critiques of your designs, something not within the brief of this forum. Frankly, Mehran, I have a suspicion that you might really prefer not to have an honest critique of your design choices and your implementations of them, both for your own site and for those in your portfolio. You might be less than happy with the tenor of those opinions...

This thread is coming across as a spam thread to promote traffic to your design site, whether you intended it that way or not, and I suspect that there will be very few here who will willingly abet you in furthering that goal. Please find a venue more appropriate to the kind of critique request this  represents. Thank you.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:58 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:02 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:10 AM

All replies

• Curious: why did you type the url as .us when the link points to .ir and a .us version doesn't exist?
    • Edited by KathyW2 Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:41 AM
    Sunday, March 18, 2012 2:24 AM

Not only that the link actually points to www dot load dot ir not onload.us

Although after examining it with Sam Spade it appears to be a legitimate site.

I think I'll also pass at opening it in a browser.

Expression Web MVP

Sunday, March 18, 2012 2:33 PM
  • Even more curious—why did you come here asking for a site evaluation? That is not the purpose of this forum. We are here to assist with EW questions—how to use it, configure it, etc.—and to a lesser degree, with questions about the basics of the HTML and CSS technologies that the program is designed to work with.

Please do as you should have done before posting and go now and read the Forum FAQs and Guidelines - Start Here. They are positioned as a "sticky post," prominently, at the top of the first page of threads, precisely so that new forum visitors will see them and read them, and comply with them.

You will see there that the mission of this forum is not to critique the sites of developers. For that, you are advised to visit a design-oriented forum, many of which exist that will have participants who are happy to offer you the knd of critique that you appear to be seeking.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Sunday, March 18, 2012 2:47 PM

Hi Dear

sorry about this.

but please comment design of web site, i'm a webdesign from IRAN. i work with HTML, CSS , Jquery with Microsoft Expression 4 , this good web site or?!. ...

http://www.onload.us

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:31 AM
  • I Really now about all of rules this forum, I just wanted to talk about my web site.

Thanks all

http://www.onload.us

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:34 AM

Hi Dear

sorry about this.

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or do you really not understand that this is not what we are here for, whether you are from IRAN or from Hoboken—it doesn't matter? Here is the forum's page header and description of its raison d'être, posted at the top of the thread list on every single page of the forum:

Expression Web and SuperPreview

Questions and discussions regarding Expression Web, the professional design tool for creating modern, standards-based sites that deliver superior quality on the web.

Now, the fact that you created your site in Expression Web does not make this post/thread a "question or discussion regarding Expression Web," but on the face of it, a request for critiques of your designs, something not within the brief of this forum. Frankly, Mehran, I have a suspicion that you might really prefer not to have an honest critique of your design choices and your implementations of them, both for your own site and for those in your portfolio. You might be less than happy with the tenor of those opinions...

This thread is coming across as a spam thread to promote traffic to your design site, whether you intended it that way or not, and I suspect that there will be very few here who will willingly abet you in furthering that goal. Please find a venue more appropriate to the kind of critique request this  represents. Thank you.

cheers,
    scott

• Marked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:58 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Onload.us Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:02 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:10 AM