windows mobile 6 emulator can suport multiple language RRS feed

• Question

• hello,
    i developed mobile application with MY VS 2008 that connect to Data Base,
    the Data Base contain tables that stored hebrow (language) text,
    when i activate  this application with windows mobile 6 emulator, i cant see nothing except 
    strange characters. 
    my VS 2008 suport hebrow language but windows mobile 6 emulator not suport.

if i have mobile device that suport hebrow, is it possible to display hebrow text ????

thanks   for everybody!!!!
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 3:51 PM

Answers

• It's obvious that you need to install hebrew fonts to see them.
    If other devices support hebrew language, they surely have those fonts installed.

If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered! Thank You. PS. Votes also doesn't hurt :).
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 3:59 PM
  • Hi yoni,

Yes, like Mal Loth said, you would better get an Hebrew localized device or install Hebrew related font. For more information, see the FAQ:
    Localization problems summarize.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:08 AM

All replies

• It's obvious that you need to install hebrew fonts to see them.
    If other devices support hebrew language, they surely have those fonts installed.

If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered! Thank You. PS. Votes also doesn't hurt :).
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 3:59 PM
  • Hi yoni,

Yes, like Mal Loth said, you would better get an Hebrew localized device or install Hebrew related font. For more information, see the FAQ:
    Localization problems summarize.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:08 AM