SSRS Subscriptions RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to attach a PDF document AND also display the report (MHTML) in the body of the email?

SQL Version: preferably 2012 or 2016

Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Answers

• Hello Paul Carabello,

As per my knowledge, we can't attach  a PDF document and MHTML format report in same subscription.Please try to create two separate subscriptions for each rendering format.Thanks,

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please Mark this reply as answer if it is helpful. Or please click on up-arrow above the "Vote"

• Proposed as answer by TWoW2017 Friday, March 17, 2017 3:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Paul Carabello Friday, March 17, 2017 8:33 PM
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:45 PM

All replies

• Hello Paul Carabello,

As per my knowledge, we can't attach  a PDF document and MHTML format report in same subscription.Please try to create two separate subscriptions for each rendering format.Thanks,

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please Mark this reply as answer if it is helpful. Or please click on up-arrow above the "Vote"

• Proposed as answer by TWoW2017 Friday, March 17, 2017 3:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Paul Carabello Friday, March 17, 2017 8:33 PM
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:45 PM
  • Hi Paul Carabello,

In your scenario, you want to attach a PDF file in body of email, meanwhile display report in MHTML format, right?

Based on my research, your requirement might not be supported by current function in subscription. One workaround is that if you have permission to logon the report manager to view it, you can send subscription in PDF format, then view MHTML format by clicking the link in subscription. If you don’ t have the permission, you can create two separate subscriptions for each rendering format.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    Zoe Zhi

Friday, March 17, 2017 7:07 AM