Avery Mailing Labels (printing via C# code) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all.

I am hoping someone can donate code that will allow printing of mailing labels.

The mailing labels are for a standard Avery mailing label template.

I have mailing data (address, name etc.) at runtime and I want to be able to print out several hundred labels either directly to the printer or through a word document.

In either case, the labels need to conform to the Avery Mailing Label template of my choice...

I cannot find anything except an article from MSDN which explains the automation of a print document using MailMerge.

However, as useful as that article is, it does not offer a means through which the various Avery templates can be utilized at runtime via C# code.

Something that just allows a C# developer to select a standard Avery template and feed it the data would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Thank you all for your help.

Monday, July 9, 2007 2:05 AM

Answers

•  dylansweb wrote:

Something that just allows a C# developer to select a standard Avery template and feed it the data would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Yes that would be helpful, but most likely it is proprietary...

You will need to examine the different label formats and figure out the printing dimensions of what you want to print and export it to the printer.

Monday, July 9, 2007 6:22 PM