Errors With Club Website Starter Kit RRS feed

• Question

• User765926660 posted

Hi Everybody,

I am currently developing website with very similar functionality to the  Club website started kit. So i decided it would be a good idea to download install and see how far I can get modifying it. However although it says it has installed correctly and error code appears when I attempt to start a new website using this template. I have played around with the features and the settings but have been unable to resolve it :(

The error Message says

Exception from HRESULT:0x80041FEB

When I click okay it just says project failed to create. I hope someone can help.

Thanks in Advance,

Cheers,

Luke

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:56 AM

All replies

• User683121972 posted

I am having the same problem. There have been other posts about this problem, whereby you have to go into users<documents<visual studio 2010<templates<project templates<visual web developer<visual basic<club_rtm_vb<projectname.webproj --> and extract projectname.webproj then remove the 1 byte in there ... HOWEVER i can't seem to even open that file on my computer...

the post also suggests that you can open it with visual studio 2008, but I haven't tried this nor want to, since i have vs2010 for a reason...

Any help would be greatly appreciated as to why i can't open the file 'projectname.webproj'.

Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:56 PM