none
Containers Internet Connectivity RRS feed

• Question

• There seems to be a problem with Proxy usage. Container Host has Network/Internet Connectivity.

In Container Host, both HKCU\... and HKLM\... hold correct registry values and data for ProxyServer and ProxyEnabled in "Internet Settings", but if I try to download something from the internet (intranet works) from inside the Containers it does not work.

Tested with wget and several other scripts and "online"-installers. wget -Proxy works inside the Container, but this does not help me with my scripts and installers.

Tried following commands inside the container:

netsh winhttp set proxy <proxy>

reg add HKCU\...\Internet Settings (same values and data as above in the Container Host) and also in HKLM

set HTTP_PROXY - and HTTPS_PROXY

all three options didn't help. The registry approach seemed to produce odd results.. If I do a reg query on the key my previous changes don't get reflected - but if I do a second (similar) reg add on a (non-showing but existing) value it prompts for overwrite confirmation.

Can someone reproduce the Proxy behaviour inside containers (and corporate environment+proxy) also? I found another thread where the Proxy problem is mentioned but could not find a solution here...

THXs

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:16 PM