How to identify connection from image using custom vision API RRS feed

• Question

• I have the following type of images. I need to train the model in such a way that it should find what is connector? what item connected to left side? and what item connected to right side?

I can't train the model by symbols, because circle may be connected to right side of connector.

How can we train the model for this kind of scenarios.

Friday, May 8, 2020 7:30 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It looks like the image did not get uploaded with this question but based on your description of the use case it looks like you want to detect objects or shapes in your image and predict the shapes connect to to a central object. 

I think in this scenario you can use the object detection model to create a project which can be trained on a set of images with these shapes which are tagged correctly and after the required training or iterations a test should predict all shapes in the image along with their co-ordinates. Here is a sample to detect scissors or a fork with the SDK. Could you please try to check if using a similar project work for your scenario?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. 

Monday, May 11, 2020 10:55 AM
  • Hello, 

Could you please let us know if the above suggestion helps to create a project with object detection model to detect shapes in your image?

-Rohit

Thursday, May 14, 2020 2:08 PM