none
Visual Studio 2013 Publishing Folder Location resetting/changing by itself.

Question

• Hi there, I am having problem at the mintue where my Publishing setting are resetting or changing by themselves.

The code itself is on a server and there is three people working on the system. One interneal and two external. Recently when ever I log intot he server, rather than the publish folder being the address of the server, it has changed to \publish and all the other settings have reset.

The version goes back to 1, the publisher name and checkbox all go back what I would consider default.If anyone has any ideas why this would happening that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, January 09, 2017 8:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Spudblair,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Could you please provide the detail information about your project? like the project type and how did you publish it? It will help us to research your issue, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:58 AM