none
Fetch all email addresses of Mailbox using C#, when more then 3 email addresses are shown in Outlook Properties RRS feed

• Question

• Currently we can fetch only 3 email addresses (named EmailAddress1, EmailAddress2, EmailAddress3) of a mail account using  

NameResolutionCollection nameResolutionCollection = service.ResolveName(senderEmailID, ResolveNameSearchLocation.DirectoryOnly, true);

But I have a situation where I need to fetch all available email addresses of senderEmailID. In my case they are more then 3. Please help me to fetch all email addresses using EWS.

• Edited by Anshul Dubey Monday, March 5, 2018 2:30 PM
    • Moved by Manu Meng Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:58 AM move to the correct forum
    Monday, March 5, 2018 2:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for contacting us! Based on your description, your question is related to Exchange development, however, this forum mainly focuses on Exchange server troubleshooting issues. To better resolve your issue, I will move the thread to Exchange Development forum.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:57 AM